Independent Study

Independent studies in English reward self-motivated students with custom-tailored educational experiences not available through traditional coursework.

If you are interested in pursuing an independent study you must first secure a faculty sponsor.  Graduate Students and Adjunct instructors may not serve as faculty sponsors.

Independent study forms are available in the Student Services office in HLMS 111.

For further information, contact Undergraduate Student Services:
(303) 492-6434