There are many ways that you can support the English Department.
- Give a donation. The University has several ways that you can give a gift and how you define what you want your fund to do.
- Join our social media. We love to encourage a vibrant community during a student’s school years and after. Like our Facebook page, and feel free to leave a comment or two.
- Contribute to our blog. Do you have something to say or an opinion you’d like to share? Contact outreach specialist, Kim Elzinga, at 303-492-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a part of our alumni connection. Look for exciting new programs to come.
- Attend one of our many engaging and enlightening events throughout the school year. Check out our Events Calendar or sign up for our RSS feeds on our home page.
"I'd spent 15 years of my life at the university, and I have fond memories of my experiences on campus and in the English Department. I wanted to set up something unique in my lifetime that would offer financial support and a creative outlet for students. To be able to take part in the process and see the results is a wonderful thing. " - Dr. Dick Shahan, Boulder…