If you’re new to campus, hooking up with the right technology tools and resources is a must. CU-Boulder offers fantastic resources and opportunities. Plus, with the support of the Office of Information Technology (OIT), you’ll be up and going in no time. Make sure you bookmark this page: colorado.edu/oit for online help. Put OIT in your cell contacts: 303-735-4357 (303-735-HELP). Or, stop by the IT Service Center (M-F 7:30am-8pm; Sat/Sun Noon-6pm).
Here are some of the many tech concerns that OIT can address:
• Connect to the VPN (Virtual Private Network)
• Learn about your IdentiKey
• Configure your Gmail account
• Configure your Exchange account
• Find Desire2Learn (D2L)
• Find software
• Get computer and device support
• Connect to the campus network
If you need help accessing OIT or if you’d like to have someone walk you through the process, contact our English Department’s communication specialist, Kim Elzinga, at 303-492-7995 or englmarketing@colorado.